Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can you find the emergency brake cables for a '94 Ford Probe GT?

I have gone to two Ford Dealerships and multiple auto parts stores. No one seems to have the emergency brake cables for my probe. I NEED them. I park on a hill in gear and do not want to be doing this for very long. At this point I have no emergency brakes for my manual.|||Lol.. I wouldn't get used cables from a junk yard. I would special order them from the dealer. |||probably your best bet on that one will be the salvage yard or this website right here they might have those ,they do have lot of parts for the probes ,good luck.http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/|||I would try a junk yard or after market parts supplier. You may be able to modify another cars cable. Did Mazda make a similar model?|||try local junk yards. you can find some very good parts there for old/semi-old cars. you can find numbers and locations in the yellow pages.|||auto zone probably could order it for you. did you try to adjust the cable?

No comments:

Post a Comment