Saturday, November 19, 2011

What would it cost to replace the exhaust on a '97 Ford Probe GTS?

About 6 months ago I bought a '97 Ford Probe GTS. It has an aftermarket exhaust, which is extremely loud. I didn't like it then, because of the noise, and recently, I occasionally set off car alarms just driving by. Dunno if it's gotten louder or what, but either way, it's too loud for my taste. What would a stock exhaust cost me to buy and have installed? Should I just take it to a local Ford dealership to be done? Thanks.|||Meineke is reasonable and so is Pep Boys. Stay away from the dealership. They will rob you blind.|||Take it to any local exhaust shop (not a dealership) and have them replace the muffler with a quieter one. They will know what to do from there. Should cost no more than $150

No comments:

Post a Comment