Saturday, November 19, 2011

What type of diagnostic connector does a 1994 Ford Probe SE have?

I have a 1994 ford probe SE. It's the 2.0 I4 with a 5 speed manual transmission. I was wondering if it has the conventional ford OBDI connector or if was something abnormal. I have been told the car may be OBDII, but from all the research I've done I think its OBDI. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.|||Being a 94 it has to have a standard data port and you'd need to use a OBD1 scanner to retrieve data from it.Some scanners supply their own power others are designed so that the data port supplies it power and it's quite common that the wiring, ground, fuse or data port connector have problems.








Hope that helps and best of luck.|||Ford OBD1 connector and it should be located in the engine compartment.|||Yes a 94 will be OBD1 it will still be a standard OBD connector though.

No comments:

Post a Comment