Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am wanting to buy blue headlights for my 1996 ford probe?

I want to buy blue lights for my 1996 ford probe. I want good quality headlights. Not just blue bulbs but led or whatever they are called. Just i wanted someone to tell me what exact light i need to look for. Whats best brand and maybe even a link to a place to buy them.|||What you are talking about is a hid kit which creates the blue and some headlights actually have the led strip but the ford probe doesnt have that option i have the car which i tried the same thing but. You can buy the led strips and put them in the headlights|||they discontinued the probe a while back, so parts may be a little hard to find, but i think you can order them from www.autozone.com


my friend put in the model of his truck and found all the excessories for it...try that...|||just google ford probe headlights, and click on shopping and make your ways thru there

No comments:

Post a Comment