Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Whats the best exhaust system for 1993 ford probe gt?

What would be the best loudest deep sounding performance catback exhaust for my 1993 Ford Probe GT 2.5 V6? I am thinking Borla or Greddy which ever one is better? I wish they made the Greddy Evo2 fit my car but I went to the site and the only exhaust for my car is The Greddy sp2 but I think that model is too quiet. So does anybody have any segestions on which is the better brand, and the loudest?|||You are most likely going to get allot of different answers on what people think the best exhaust is. I say it all depends on what you like. Try looking on some (Ford) forums, most have sound clips of different exhaust systems. Some manufactors like magnaflow, often have sound clips on their website as well.





Good Luck|||flowmaster is the best, 2 1/2 in tubing 40 series muffler single in dual out, HP increase and nice sound you would like

No comments:

Post a Comment