Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What do you think about Londoners wanting to probe Uranus?

The European Space Agency (ESA) wants to probe Uranus, according to a recent article on an asstronomy enthusiast website. It will be no easy task, as Uranus has powerful winds and there is a ring of debris around Uranus.





GO!|||Probing Uranus is a very good way of detecting early signs of colon cancer, so I highly recommend it.


More importantly is how do you get to Level 4 in less than 30 days?|||36 days, sorry.

Report Abuse


|||Oh I get it, because Uranus sounds like your anus





hilarious|||Uranus needs probing.



Pertinent info could be found there.|||Seriously I just choked because of this lmfao.|||I chuckled. Even though I heard this joke for the first time in like 1st grade. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment