Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is a standard 1993 ford probe front wheel or rear wheel drive?

I need to change the brakes on my 1993 Ford Probe, it's not a special model or anything its just standard, and I need to know if there are brakes on the back wheels as well as on the front wheels. Does anyone know if it's front wheel or rear wheel or is there anyway that I can tell?|||Its a front wheel drive, and yes you have brakes on both the front and the rear.|||All Probes were front-wheel drive. A low-trim model probably had drum brakes in the rear instead of disc. (I had a '93 Mazda 626, built on the same assembly line on the same general platform, and that's the way it was.)|||Take it to a garage. I'm not trying to be an ***, but if you don't know that all four wheels have brakes, you might be in over your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment